1. Pray the masnoon dua for wearing clothes.
2. Do not undress in front of people.
3. never show your satr to anyone. The satr of a male is from the navel to below the knees and the satr of a female is her entire body except her hands, face and feet. Satr must be covered at all times even when swimming or playing games.
4.begin wearing clothes, socks and shoes from the right and when removing start from the left.
5. Male should wear the trousers above the ankles.
6. Male should not wear female clothing, nor female should wear male clothing.
7. Its not permissible for men to wear silk or anything made out of gold or silver ( except silver ring). Male are not allowed to wear gold or silver chain necklaces even for taweez.
8. Women should not wear clothes that are tight, thin or transparent.
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 – Uroosa Ahmad 🧕