Please study the following set of 15 Questions so you can Participate in the Nabeesa Giveaway that will take place on October 28, 29 and 30, 2020
1. Who first gave us the Name Muslim ?
ANSWER – Hazrat Ibrahim A.S
2. What is the value of Salah ( Prayer ) in Masjid Al-Aqsa ?
ANSWER – 500 Times
3. Over what Period of Time was the Complete Qur’an Revealed ?
ANSWER – 23 Years
4. Give the Name of the Shortest Surah of the Qur’an ?
ANSWER – Al Kauthar
5. Which Surah of the Qur’an is Named after a Women ?
ANSWER – Surah Maryam
6. Ayatul Kursi comes in which Surah ?
ANSWER – Al Baqarah
7. What were the Names of the Father and Mother of Nabi Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) ?
ANSWER – FATHER : Abdullah
MOTHER : Aaminah
8. On which Day was Nabi Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) Born ?
ANSWER – Monday
9. Who introduced the Islamic Calender ?
ANSWER – Umar Ibn Al Khattab
10. What was the Name of Madinah before Nabi Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) migrated from Makkah to Madinah ?
ANSWER – Yathrib
11. Who was the first man who Embraced Islam ?
ANSWER – Abu Bakr R.A
12. What will be the Spoken Language in Paradise ?
ANSWER – Arabic
13. In which Hand will the Pious People Receive the Book of Deeds on the Day of Qayamah ?
ANSWER – Right Hand
14. What was the First word of the Qur’an that was Revealed to Nabi Muhammad ( P.B.U.H ) ?
ANSWER – Iqra
15. How many Verses are in the Qur’an ?
ANSWER – 6236